Become a member:
Print the 2020 Membership Form and mail a check - it works for 2021 Membership too!
TPPP offers exciting professional development meetings quarterly, an annual conference, Sexual Health 101, and National Sexuality Education Standards trainings. Members receive free entrance to our professional development meetings and discounted rates for our other trainings.
The work, progress, and mission of TPPP depend heavily on the dedication and commitment from the TPPP Board, our committee volunteers, and the participation of individuals within our community, like you! The membership fee for individuals and agency representatives provides financial support for TPPP’s ongoing programming.
TPPP is excited to invite you and your agency to become TPPP members.
Membership is your opportunity to support and be involved in the efforts to prevent unintended teen pregnancy. Your membership makes you a part of a large community of concerned individuals who are making a positive impact on the prevention of unintended teen pregnancy and STDs in Missouri.
- Free admission to our professional development & networking meetings
- Reduced registration rates for our annual conference
- CEUs for professional development sessions (for a small fee)
- Access to resources and recordings on our "members only" webpage
- Eligibility to serve on the TPPP Board
- Invitations to partnership sponsored events
Membership with the TPPP means more opportunities to collaborate with other agencies, more “best practices” programs, more resource information, and more updates on current issues; all used toward preventing unintended teen pregnancy throughout the state of Missouri.
There are 2 different types of memberships:
- Organization Members: annual membership fee is $100 Up to 4 staff members are included; additional staff can be added for $10 each.
- Individual Members: annual membership fee is $25
New in 2021! Become a Sustaining Member or Sponsoring Member to enhance the TPPP network with additional resources. Choose from a monthly or quarterly Sustaining Membership or become a Sponsoring Member. Sustaining and Sponsoring Members will be recognized in our monthly e-newsletters and Annual Report.
- Sustaining Members: monthly or quarterly donations Receive all the benefits of an individual membership, plus recognition as a donor
- Sponsoring Members: annual membership fee is $250 Receive all the benefits of an organizational membership, plus recognition as a sponsor in the e-newsletter
Teen pregnancy affects us all, individually, as a community, and as a nation. The United States has the highest rate of teen pregnancy in the industrialized world. Despite recent declines, the Missouri teen pregnancy rate is still higher than the national rate, and teens are also disproportionately impacted by sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Join us in our mission to help prevent unintended teen pregnancy and STIs by improving communication, education, and policies; staying informed; getting involved and raising awareness.